a month ago
Christmas time calls for some delicious cupcakes that would be the perfect snack for children with a sweet tooth. The good old vanilla cupcake can be converted into a pretty and delicious dessert by following some simple steps. If you are tired of eating store-bought cakes, this is one simple recipe which will make you want to bake them at home all the time.
||1 and ½ cups
||1 teaspoon salt
|Vanilla extract or essence
||As required for frosting
||1 and ½ teaspoons
|Whole Fresh Strawberries
||As required for garnish
- Take a large bowl and put sugar and butter in it. Beat the mixture till you reach a light and fluffy consistency.
- Now add each egg into the mix slowly and keep beating it while you put the eggs. Add vanilla in the end and mix well.
- Take another bowl and add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Now mix the contents of the two bowls. Add mix well.
- Preheat the microwave on 350° beforehand. Take a cupcake tray and line the cups with liners. Add the batter 3/4th of the cups and keep the gap to help it rise. Bake for 25 mins or till it's done in the middle.
- While the cupcakes are baking, take a piping bag and add whipped cream in it. Fit it to a popping nozzle of your choice.
- Take out the cupcakes and let it cool. After its room temperature adds the whipped cream and strawberries as shown in the picture.
Read | Reliable Recipe - Gingerbread Cookies
Serve your pretty and delicious cupcakes with some hot chocolate or coffee.
This article has been reviewed by our panel. The points, views and suggestions put forth in this article have been expressed keeping the best interests of fellow parents in mind. We hope you found the article beneficial.