This instant sandwich is a simple snack and good for the winter season as it contains carrot, sesame seed (til), and chia seed. It is just a 2-minute recipe and can be made in a short time. You can make this for breakfast or as an evening snack for your child.
Carrots have plenty of health benefits for kids due to their high vitamin, fibre, and antioxidant content. It strengthens the immune system, supports digestion, and improves eye health. Similarly, sesame seed contains unsaturated fat which is good for your child’s skin, teeth, and hair. It fights infections by helping antibody formation and supplies energy to your child.
|Bread (Prefer multi-grain bread)||As per your need|
|Milk Cream (Malai)||2 tbsp|
|Cream Cheese||1 tbsp|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Sesame seeds (til)||A pinch|
|Chia seeds||1 tsp|
1. First, to prepare a sandwich spread, take 1 tbsp milk cream (malai). Add 1 tbsp cream cheese to it.
2. Now, grate ½ carrot and add to the cheese paste. Add pepper & salt as per taste.
3. Next, take a multi-grain bread, toast it with little butter, and apply the above spread on it (on one side).
4. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and 1 tsp of chia seeds on the bread.
5. Now, fold the bread into half and you are good to go.
Serve this super nutritious sandwich to your child.