Schools are going to start and you don’t want your kids to have junk food instead of their tiffin box meals. Tough job, right? Today we present you one of the healthiest and yummiest snacks of all time that your children will absolutely fall in love with. This can be an amazing evening snack as well.
This mouth-smacking sandwich is purely vegan (dairy-free), boosts immunity, has low calories, and low sugar.
|Brown bread||4 slices|
|Cucumber (sliced)||1/2 cup|
|Onions (finely chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|Carrot (shredded)||1/2 cup|
|Tomato (finely chopped)||1/2 cup|
What is the best way to make Tangy hummus Sandwich from scratch?
- Take one slice of bread and spread the hummus until it covers the entire slice.
- Take all the chopped vegetables (onions, tomatoes, and carrots) and mix them together in a bowl.
- Add black pepper and lemon juice.
- Line up the sliced cucumber on the other slice of the bread and put the tangy salad on it using a spoon.
- Put the hummus spread slice on top of it and slice it in half. Your sandwich is ready to eat.
Per serving of this delicious sandwich has the goodness of vitamin C which boosts immunity, vitamin A, Vitamin E, carbohydrates, potassium, and fibre.