Banana Dosa is a small, light, and tasty pancake. It is best used as a delicious breakfast or snack. It is very easy and can be prepared in less time.
As the name suggests, it includes banana as the prime ingredient. Banana is one of the best sources of vitamin B6 and is responsible for decreasing fat and cholesterol and works as a source of energy for the body.
Read | Reliable Recipes - Paanachi Bhakri
So, for an active start let’s begin with a healthy breakfast.
|Thin poha (Flattened Rice)
||1.5 cup (soaked in water)
||As per taste
- Take 1.5 cups of thin poha (flattened rice), rinse it with water and transfer to a bowl.
- Now, add 1.5 cups of raw rice (soaked for 4 hrs) and add 3 tbsp of jaggery to it.
- Next, Peel off the bananas and mash them or cut them into small slices and add water as required. Grind the mixture into a fine paste and transfer it into a bowl.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Next, heat a pan and pour the paste into small dosas and cook till you get golden brown on both sides. Cook for about 2 mins on either side and flip it over.
- Your banana dosa is ready. Serve hot with honey or jaggery.
This article has been reviewed by our panel. The points, views and suggestions put forth in this article have been expressed keeping the best interests of fellow parents in mind. We hope you found the article beneficial.