Need one delicious yet healthy recipe for breakfast? Try this wholesome, super nutritious paanachi bhakri. A recipe that is rich in vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants along with giving a wonderful taste that your kids will love.
So, Kick start your day with this delicious bhakri.
|Rice flour||1 cup|
|Boiled water||1 cup|
|Jaggery (गुड़)||As per taste requirement|
|big banana leaf||1|
- Add 1 cup rice flour in the 1 cup boiled water and mix well until cooked.
- Leave it to cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- Knead a soft dough of the mixture and add the jaggery to it continuously.
- Cut the banana leaf into two halves. Put the first half on the pan and spread the dough on the leaf in a circular motion. This makes your bhakri.
- Keep the thickness of the bhakri around half a centimeter.
- Place the other half of the leaf on top of the bhakri and put some heavyweight (plate or a heavy dish) on it.
- Cook it for 4-5 mins on both sides.
- Cut the bhakri in small rectangular pieces and serve it with milk.
You can experiment with the flavours of this bhakri by adding your favourite fruits like banana, almonds, raisins, cashew in it.