Children, in general, have a special affinity for sweets. While too much sugary stuff is bad for them, it is okay to treat them candies once in a while. If you are unsure about treating your child manufactured lollies, you can always feed them homemade ones. White choco peanut brittle is a fairly easy and less time-consuming candy recipe that you can try out at home.
|White chocolate||75 mg|
|Roasted Peanut||2 cups|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Corn syrup (light)||1 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
- Pour the roasted peanut in a bowl and sprinkle baking soda over it. Add butter to the bowl and let it amalgamated with the peanuts in room temperature itself.
- Next, in a pan, pour 1\2 cup of water and set it on medium flame. Add sugar and corn syrup to it. Stir the solution in a gradual pace. Let it heat up to 280 F temperature. On reaching that temperature, add the white chocolate, salt and vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Consecutively add the bowl of prepared peanuts to the pan. Stir the content of the pan so that the ingredients get blended in even manner.
- Once you are satisfied with the consistency of the mixture, pour the content onto a baking sheet covered surface. Through spatula spread it evenly across the sheet.
- Once the brittle has cooled, break it into pieces. You can serve it with either a cup of hot milk or any malt-based beverage.
So, what are you waiting for, try it out once! Your child is sure to savor each bite of the crunchy snack.