Source: Times of India
Being confident from early on in life is essential for your child’s health, happiness and success. Even in the future, confident kids are more adept at dealing with pressures and challenges that life throws at them.
Here is how you can make imbibe confidence in your child-
- Let your kids learn from their mistake. When something goes wrong, don’t just stand there and criticize but support them to do it right the next time.
- Introduce your kids to new activities from time to time. Motivate them to learn something new. Once they start exploring, they might be acquainted better at some things and this will boost their confidence.
- Prioritize setting goals. Help them to set goals that are realistic and small. Attaining their goals will encourage the kids to work harder towards their goals.
- Praise your child’s wins and efforts, no matter the outcome. This will encourage them to do better even if they were not successful at their attempts once.
- Let your kids figure out what’s troubling them. Let them reach the root of their problem themselves and even solve that. This will give them a sense of self-dependence and boost their confidence.
- Help your kids to find out their passion. Once they do so, they’ll have a sense of identity and also build their confidence.
Also Read | The impact of experiential learning on the students