Source: Times Of India
The moment you understand you're pregnant, you would like to try to do everything you'll be able to keep the baby safe. The child's security and safety becomes the top priority.
Also Read | Tackling your baby's first winter
Every mother gets anxious about their children's well being. They want to protect their child and see them born healthy. There are some things that pregnant mothers are told to be strictly away from. Sometimes certain household items and their use may become harmful for the child. The composition and ingredients in some unremarkably used household products are linked to birth abnormalities and might impact a baby’s health.
Here are the precautions you should keep in mind if you are pregnant:-
- Wall paint and fabric agents might have traces of lead, which may increase the danger of premature birth. Make sure you don't take the nursery painting job on yourself.
- Mosquito repellents aren't typically pregnancy-friendly. Replace these repellants with natural ones or select products that are tested and certified.
- Naphthalene balls have ninety-eight hydrocarbons, which could be an unhealthful chemical. It will cause aspect effects like nausea, dizziness, and alternative complications within the fetus.
- Plastic might have traces of dangerous chemicals like phthalates, which may be simply absorbed through the skin. It will cause severe fetal complications.
- Formaldehyde could be a chemical utilized in nail paint and alternative cosmetics. The chemical will be harmful to your baby, so check that to decide on the nail paint that doesn't have the chemical.