A school is a child's second home. A child spends almost a major part of his childhood in school or dealing with things related to school. It is where a child experiences many firsts and learns important values and discipline to last him through life. As parents, it is only normal that we have certain expectations from the school. After all, it is our responsibility to ensure that our child gets enrolled in the right school.
Here’s a little help for the parents in Ghaziabad. Below is a list of parameters that you need to consider before choosing the right school for your child in Ghaziabad.
- Location: The location of the school is an important parameter for deciding the right school for your child. The school must not be in the middle of a crowded, noisy area and nor in an entirely secluded area. You should also consider the distance to the school from home before deciding to get your child admitted there.
- Exposure: The exposure meted out to students can also act as a determinant in choosing the right school for your child. Any child that has been gifted in any sector had the right to be appreciated for their talents. The school has a role to play here as it can help to make that appreciation possible for the child by exposing them to the right environment.
- Fees Structure: The fees structure of the school can also help you to choose the right school for your child. Check to see the different sectors that you have to pay the fees for. See if any provisions can be of any help in case of any financial emergencies. Also, see to it that the fees are not something exaggerating, but payable.
- Category of Board: The category of the board is another important precursor of choosing the right school for your child. Do your research before deciding which board will be suitable for your child. You could also be informed of the top schools of different boards before choosing the right school for your child.
- Academics: Academics are another important parameter to keep in mind while choosing the right school for your child. Evaluate the past academic excellence of the school. You can also calculate the percentage of increasing academic excellence to access the school's development.
- Co-curricular Activities: A school that excels in co-curricular activities along with academics can be the right school for your child. The presence of a variety of co-curricular activities in the school also helps to develop the innate talents in the child. It also helps in the physical development of the children, along with intellectual development.
- Student-Teacher Ratio: The student-teacher ratio can help to determine if the school you are choosing for your child is the right one. The lower the student-teacher ratio, the better will be the attention devoted individually to each child. A lower student-teacher ratio also helps to increase interaction and boost confidence in the students.
- Mode of Learning: The mode of learning is another important determinant that can help you choose the right school for your child. If the mode of learning is offline, try to access how efficient it is. The same goes for the online mode of learning. See how the present students are coping with the mode of learning in the school before choosing the school for your child.
- Safety: The safety of a child is one of the foremost concerns of a parent. And a school should be adept in providing safety to its students. Otherwise, no matter how well-equipped or renowned the school is, it can never be an ideal school for your child if it lacks their most concern for safety.
- Infrastructure: The infrastructure available in the school also helps to decide the right school for your child. The presence of separate rooms to allow separate activities by the students, a library and a medical room are amongst the basic infrastructural necessities of a school. Remember to check for the essential infrastructural facilities in the school before choosing the right school for your child.
When it comes to choosing the ideal school in Ghaziabad, Parevartan School and Sanskar- the Co-educational School are among the most well-renowned schools there.
Established back in 2003, Parevartan School strives with the motto of ‘Raising a Different League’. The school focuses on the all-round development of its students and enables students to understand their capabilities and face life’s challenges head-on.
Here are a few factors that you might consider for getting your child admitted to Parevartan School.
- Co-curricular Activities: The Parevartan School goes beyond academics to polish a child’s strengths and give equal importance to co-curricular activities.
- Student-Teacher Ratio: Parevartan School has an impressive student-teacher ratio of 14:01, giving each student equal attention.
- Exposure: The Parevartan School has introduced many young talents to society. Many students have also been part of zonal and state-level competitions.
- Infrastructure: Parevartan School has well-equipped infrastructural facilities including laboratories, a library and an advanced medical room.
Sanskar- the co-educational School was founded with a vision to impart quality learning in children. The school believes quality to be the core value of the educational system and prepares its students for a life of purpose, leadership and service.
Here are a few factors that you might consider for getting your child admitted to Sanskar School.
- Safety: The school is equipped with a 24X7 surveillance system to ensure the complete safety of its students, along with the constant supervision of their teachers.
- Fee Structure: The school follows a standard fee structure. They also provide parents with details regarding different uses of the fees.
- Co-Curricular Activities: The Sanskar School lays equal importance on co-curricular activities, believing that education sustains beyond academics.
This article has been reviewed by our panel. The points, views and suggestions put forth in this article have been expressed keeping the best interests of fellow parents in mind. We hope you found the article beneficial.