Looking for a delicious and healthy cake recipe for your kids? Here it is!
A scrumptious and healthy cake loaded with wholesome ingredients and nutrients. Banana jaggery cake is one of the best yummy cake recipes that you can easily bake and enjoy with your kids.
The main ingredients of this cake are banana, whole wheat, and jaggery. All these ingredients will help you boost metabolism, purify the blood, and it is good for your skin too.
|Jaggery (crushed)||1/2 cup|
|Whole wheat flour||1 cup|
|Olive oil||1/2 cup|
|Baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|Baking soda||A pinch|
|Cinnamon powder||1/2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
|Salt||1/4 tsp or as per taste|
How to prepare the Banana jaggery eggless Cake recipe?
- Take bananas in a big bowl and add the crushed jaggery. Mix and mash them with a fork.
- Now add curd, olive oil, vanilla essence and blend all of it in a blender to get a smooth paste.
- Now add whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt to the batter. Mix it well in one direction and if required add little warm water for perfect consistency.
- Now take a tin container (microwave safe), grease it with oil, and place a butter paper in the container.
- Now pour the batter in the container, and sprinkle some raisins, cashews, and walnuts on top of it. Then put the container in a microwave, press the bake button and let it cook for 35-40 minutes.
That’s it, your cake full of goodness is ready. Enjoy it!