Source: The Times of India
Children tend to have a habit of grabbing any and everything. During this pandemic as we are getting used to the new normal of cleanliness, it is important to make the kids learn them too.
• Take a shower- teach that bathing not only makes us feel refreshed but also helps in getting rid of bacteria.
• Don't touch your face- this is a little difficult to practice as everyone subconsciously tends to touch their face but explain to them that hands have invisible germs that may get transferred on the face if touched.
• Wearing a face mask- this might feel irritating to the kids but teach them its necessity. If you let them choose their creative masks, they will wear it willingly.
• Avoid sneezing or coughing on hands- if they use hands to cough or sneeze, ask them to wash hands immediately. It is better to use tissue or handkerchief and ask them not to share a used one.
• Washing hands- make this a habit to wash hands for 20 seconds after playing, before and after eating, as well as after using the washroom and coming back from outdoors.