Source: Times of India
When you have a toddler in the house, you always need to be careful regarding almost every little thing. Amongst other things, you also need to be careful regarding what you feed your toddler. Here is a list of food items that you should never feed your toddler.
- Keep your kid away from raw and non-pasteurized dairy products. These can cause several food illnesses which might also lead to hospitalization.
- Cherries and biog grapes should be keep away from kids to prevent choking. Feed them bite-sized pieces of food items to avoid choking issues.
- While kids might fancy toffees and chewing gums, they might end up swallowing them. This can in turn lead to gastrointestinal issues like constipation.
- Many toddlers are allergic to nuts like peanuts. This means that you must restrain from feeding them nut bars or peanut butter as it can enhance the allergy.
- Eggs might seem like a safe choice but aren’t. Gulping egg whites can cause irritation and allergies in children. Eating uncooked eggs can also be harmful to toddlers.
- Incorporating fizzy sodas into your toddlers’ diet is not at all acceptable. It can cause tooth decay and should be avoided at such a young age.
- Do not add too much salt or sugar into your toddler’s food. Salt is harmful to a toddler’s kidney and excess intake of sugar is generally inadvisable for all age groups.
Also Read | Indoor Activity Ideas for Toddlers