Source: Times of India
The relationship between a parent and their teenage child experiences many different changes in dimensions. And there’s nothing to blame for that. You are a good parent. It’s just that raising teen daughters and sons are never easy anyways. But worry not! Here we are, with all the tips that you need to help you with parenting a teen girl or boy.
- Listen to what your teenage kid has to say. Don’t pressurize them into divulging much, but listen to what they are comfortable saying to you.
- Show that you care. Let them know that you love them and are always there for them, no matter what happens.
- Let your child know that you will always have their back. Support them in their times of need.
- Don’t pressurize them into divulging much, but listen to what they are comfortable saying to you. Listen to what they want you to reciprocate; don’t advise them when they don’t ask you to.
- Try to master the basic behavioural patterns of your child to make out when they are troubled and when they are ecstatic. Then you can easily find out the right time to communicate with them on different matters.
Also Read | An 8 step guide to strengthen the parent-child bond