Source: Times of India
Babies are extremely delicate and keeping them safe and healthy is every parents’ priority, especially when viruses keep lurking around. Here are a few rules that every parent must follow with their infants.
1. Bathing- Babies under one year should be given a bath at least thrice a week.
2. Diapers- Change diapers at frequent intervals. Wipe and dry the area while changing.
3. Wash your hands- Even after the pandemic is over, continue washing your hands regularly as you have to touch the baby and other things as well.
Also Read | Reasons Why Babies Cry
4. Trim nails- Nails carry a lot of germs, so trim them when they grow long.
5. Cleansing- Clean your baby’s hands with wet wipes as they tend to put their hands in their mouth.
6. Toys- Babies also put toys in their mouth. So, it’s better to wash them.