Source: NDTV Education
The schedule for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission has been released. The admission process will start at 10 am on April 1 on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. And it will continue till 7 pm April 19. The first provisional list will release on April 23, and based on the availability of seats, the dates for the second and third provisional lists are April 30 and May 5, 2021.
Parents should not submit multiple applications for their child in the same KV. If the parents submit multiple registration forms. Then the last application of the child will get considered for child admission.
Also, in a double shift Kendriya Vidyalaya, each shift is treated as a separate KV for admission.
Here are the important things that parents must keep ready for their child’s admission:
1. A valid Indian mobile number.
2. A valid E-mail address.
3. The digital or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission. ( The file format should be JPEG of at most 256 KB)
4. A scanned copy of the birth certificate of the child. ( JPEG file, 256 KB)
5. If you are applying under the Economically weak section (EWS) category. Then you need the details of the government certificate.
6. You need the transfer details of the child’s parents/grandparents whose service credentials will be used in the application form.
The parents need to upload the childbirth certificate on the online portal. And they need to show the original birth certificate in KV at the time of admission for the verification process.
For admission under Special provisions, parents have to submit the application form through the online portal. And then they need to contact the principal of the concerned KV, directly. And they also have to show the application submission code along with documentary evidence required for applying under Special Provisions.
For admission under the Single Girl Child category, parents have to submit the application form and upload documents online. And there is no need to contact the principal.