As a child grows, he discovers his interests. His interests may not remain the same throughout the growth years of your child. He will always be surrounded by uncertainties of what life is about. So as a parent, you should help your child discover his true passion.
You can try these:
- Try to discover your child’s innate talent. It could be anything from music to sports. Nurture his innate gift even if he’s uncertain about it.
- Once you’ve discovered his natural talent, challenge him, and let him explore his natural talent.
- Ask your child to choose a sport and sign him up for it. It could be football, badminton, table tennis, etc.
- Sign him up for an instrument. He may discover his passion through it. It could be performing, dancing, writing, or anything unrelated.
- Communicate with your child. Having a regular conversation is important for fostering a good relationship with your child. He may share his thoughts, likes, and dislikes.
Also Read | Encouraging Extracurricular Activities To Shape Your Kids