Admissions at the nursery level in Delhi schools to begin tomorrow

icon 2-4
Sahej
a month ago
• Nursery Admissions
• admissions
• Delhi
• Delhi Nursery Admissions
• Registration
Admissions at the nursery level in Delhi schools to begin tomorrow

Nursery level admissions to all schools shall be commencing tomorrow, that is the 15th of December for the academic session 2022-23.  The registration process and subsequent admissions would be online for private and unaided schools which will start releasing their respective application forms till the 7th of January 2022. several schools have already released their points-based admission criteria with distance being allotted the most number of points.  The schools shall charge a fee of Rs 25 for the nursery admissions forms however it is not mandatory to purchase the prospectus of the educational institutions, admission is being sought.

 

Here is a breakdown of the important dates of the admission procedure -: 

  • Online registration will commence on - 15 December
  • Last date to submit the application form- 7 January
  • Release of the first list of nursery admission - 4 February
  • Release of the second list of nursery admission - 21 February
  • End of the application process- 31 March

     

Parents should note that the above-mentioned schedule is for General Category admissions in the nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1 for 75 percent of the seats. The authorities will announce the schedule for the remaining 25 percent seats, which is reserved for the disadvantaged (DG) and economically weaker section (EWS) students very soon. Parents are required to keep a passport-size photograph of the child, the birth certificate of the child, valid identity proof for the kid such as an Aadhaar card, address proof, and a photograph of the family (father, mother, and child) for the nursery admission process ready for submission. As per the current age criteria, the minimum age for kids applying in the nursery, KG and Class 1 is three years, four years, and five years respectively (by 31 March 2022). Only the children satisfying the above criterion will be allowed to take part in the admission process.  

 

Most schools have already uploaded their points based criteria on edudel.nic.in . The remaining schools have been mandated to do so by today that is the 14th of December.  Last year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, admissions were delayed by a month however this year they are taking place on time for all children seeking admission to nursery, kindergarten, and class 1. 

 

Also read: How To Apply For School Admissions Through Ezyschooling.com

 

 

Daily News
We are on a Mission To Guide Parents on How to Select the Right School

Register Before

Ezyschooling Achiever
Fill the form to register your child as an achiever on Ezyschooling
Subscribe to receive parenting tips from Ezyschooling straight in your inbox