25% off on total application amount till 15th August with coupon AZADI75
Documents required at the time of admission/application
SSRVM is an initiative by Art of Living Organization. In today’s modern world, education is being taken as a system to make our children professionally competent but somehow in the preparation for this rat race we are losing focus on building characters and individuals.
The founder our Pujya Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar ji sensed this and thus SSRVM was established to bridge the gap between modern education and old values. He says "Broaden the vision... Deepen the roots". Each day our school begins with this motto where we provide a conducive, warm, experiential environment to our students to learn the best of academics and imbibe the best of character building. We take care that our students learn the latest aspects of modern education and also inculcate the strength of our culture and values.
To provide world-class holistic education which will facilitate Cognitive, Physical, Emotional, Social and Spiritual growth by
• Providing relevant information at all levels with the use of audio-visual and other sensorial aids
• Developing the imagination with emphasis on art, craft, music and creative writing
• Providing a solid foundation and ensuring that concepts are so well understood that they can be applied intelligently to other situations
• Creating the right attitude among students through integrated value education. Integrity, honesty, responsibility, contentment, respect for all religions and an unswerving commitment to peace and non-violent conflict resolution are some of the values we seek to the foreground to enable our students to see all human beings as essentially one
• Providing a student-friendly atmosphere which will free each child of his/her inhibitions and limitations
• To make students academically competent by evolving creative teaching methods which will kindle their curiosity and inspire them to become life-long learners
• To create in the student’s social awareness and a sense of belongingness by encouraging them to assume leadership and contribute toward uplifting local and world communities
• To offer a wide variety of need-based learning programmes, which take into account the aptitude and interests of students
• To help students reach their potential by imparting stress management training which includes yoga, breathing exercises, and meditation
• To inculcate in the students a deep-rooted respect for the environment and of their responsibility to preserve it
• To enable the students to broaden their vision and deepen their roots by enabling them to appreciate the cultural heritage of their own country and honour those of other nations
• To enable students to develop confidence in themselves and fearlessly face problems and challenges in life.
All the data provided is to the best of our knowledge and it can change according to school policies.