My child is studying in class 5 in KV no. 1 sambalpur. I want to transfer him to KV raigarh chhatisgarh as my husband has got transfer. What is the formality?

My child took admission under the special category quota as my mother is back retired KV employee.
Shanta nivedita mahapatra
a year ago