Monaco biscuits being popular with the kids and adults is a perfect companion with tea-time snacks. Sev puri is another irresistible snack that all children love. This recipe by Tarla Dalal combines both of them into a wonderful and delicious recipe of Stuffed Sev Puri in Monaco biscuits that we guarantee your kids will exceedingly relish.
|Monaco biscuits||As per needs|
|Potatoes (boiled and mashed)||¾ cup|
|Onions (finely chopped)||¼ cup|
|Tomatoes (finely chopped)||1 tbsp|
|Dhania (finely chopped)||1 tbsp|
|Sweet Chutney||1 tbsp|
|Green Chutney||1 ½ tsp|
|Garlic chutney (optional)||1 tsp|
|Chat masala||As per taste|
|Salt||As per taste|
1. Prepare the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients for stuffing well.
2. Take a biscuit and spread the stuffing on the base of the biscuit.
3. Cover the stuffing with another biscuit.
4. Take the prepared biscuit stuffing and roll it around in the Sev evenly from all sides and corners.
5. Prepare more biscuits by following the above steps.
6. Serve with green chutney.
Servings: Makes for 20-25 stuffed Sev puris