Admission dates have been announced and the procedure is about to begin. We hope that you have researched well about what to keep in mind while choosing a suitable school for your child. Don’t worry, we are here to help you. It is also important to make a note of the important dates and the documents required which will come in handy at the last minute.
Let us understand what are the various modes of application and the standard age criteria declared.
Schools release admission forms in various modes and forms. The 3 most common modes are:
- Offline admission form- The form has to be collected as well as submitted physically in the school’s admission of office along with the required documents.
- Online admission form on the school website- This the most commonly used mode of application these days. The form is available on the school website and has to be filled online. The relevant documents are to be upload in the form of soft copies or scanned files. The payment for the form is also to be made online.
- Online admission form on Third-party website- The form is made available on a third party website for the convenience of parents. The form is to be filled online on the website and the payment is to be made online through that third party website only.
Let us now discuss the Age criteria declared for admission in Delhi schools.
Admission for the nursery will be done on the basis of the nursery admission point system in Delhi. From the session of 2020-21, the department has decided to keep the Delhi nursery admission age criteria. The upper and lower age limit for nursery admission in Delhi 2020-21 has been kept. As of 31st March 2020, the child should be between ages:
- 3-4 for admission in Nursery.
- 4-5 for admission in KG.
- 5-6 for admission in the First standard.
We hope we have been able to clear your doubts regarding the age criteria and the modes of admission in Delhi schools. For further updates follow our discussion forum threads.
Stay Tuned, Stay Relevant!