Source: Times of India
Schools have reopened and the exam season is looming large over the students. These times can be stressing for the students. Hence, it is very important to ensure that they take something healthy into their bodies.
So, here are some of the best food options for your kids this exam season.
- Introduce some complex carbs in their diet, like oatmeal or ragi. These help to keep your child fuller for longer hours and are also rich in nutrition.
- Nuts and seeds are superfoods that can help to increase concentration and memory retention
- Keep them away from junk. Junk and fried food can make kids inactive and slow. Instead, introduce healthier snack options like fruits, nuts, yoghurts and the like.
- Too much caffeine intake can be harmful to their bodies. Instead, encourage them to drink lots of water and stay hydrated. It will help them to stay alert.
- Feed them immunity-boosting food to keep health deficiencies away. Increase the intake of fruits rich in Vitamin C.
- Increase their protein intake. Protein keeps the brain healthy and also ensures a healthy body.
Try to incorporate these changes in your kids’ diet and the results will be quite evident.
Also Read | Top ten foods your child must eat to stay healthy