Source: Indian Express
Here is a list of family-friendly and most importantly, kid-friendly movies to watch together:-
1. Super Monsters Save Christmas: Watch some cute and friendly monsters save the day by rescuing Santa Claus' reindeer.
2. Bob’s Broken Sleigh: An ordinary elf and his friends find their way through a magical forest to deliver Santa Claus' sleigh on time.
3. Klaus: A shunned mailman is sent to a North Town where he encounters a hiding Santa Claus!
4. Olaf’s Frozen journey: Remember Olaf and Sven from Frozen? Follow their story as they find new Christmas traditions in Arendelle.
5. Arthur Christmas: What happens when a little girl's present is missing? Santa Claus' son Arthur comes to solve it before it is already Christmas.
6. Santa's Apprentice: A poor orphan boy is trained by Santa to become his successor.
7. How Murray Saved Christmas: Watch a grumpy deli owner turn into Santa Claus for Christmas.
8. The Polar Express: Join a boy's magical journey to the North Pole.
9. The Muppet Christmas Carol: An old miser changes his views on Christmas.